Wednesday, May 1, 2013

The maca-rena

  1. Kale
  2. Avocado (1/2)
  3. Mango
  4. Cara Cara Oranges (2 mini/seedless)
  5. Fuji apple
  6. Maca powder
  7. Water to max line
Required: spoon.

Yes, anything you add avocado to might require the use of a spoon to consume it!

Let's talk a bit about Maca Powder:
Maca powder is one of those super foods that I struggled with. The taste and texture is that of spoiled cocoa powder and I just couldn't deal the first few times I tried it, despite its great benefits...and the serving size is only a teaspoon!

I've discovered, however, that if you use it with citrus that it works out wonderfully, so that's what I did this morning. I'm quite pleased with my breakfast.


Have you ever used maca powder? Tell me how you feel about it in the comments!

Have a great Wednesday, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment