Saturday, May 4, 2013

The breath of life

  1. Kale
  2. Pineapple rings (see tutorial on how to core a pineapple)
  3. Strawberries
  4. Whole lemon
  5. Cara cara orange
  6. Fuji apple (see tutorial on how to core an apple)
  7. Blueberries
  8. Chia seeds
  9. Water to max line
Today's refreshing drink was inspired by how much I love citrus fruits. I'm absolutely obsessed with the fresh, vibrant taste of lemons and oranges and I feel like they actually do give me a breath of life.

Citrus not only tastes great, but lemons also help us detox our bodies (mostly the liver) and can help shed pounds. Out of all the different types of citrus, what's your favorite? Tell us in the comments.

Today marks the first day of the NB challenge with my friend. Check back more often or subscribe to get the most up-to-date concoctions during this journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment