Friday, May 17, 2013

The Bahamas

  1. Pineapple rings
  2. Strawberries
  3. Cara Cara oranges (2)
  4. Fuji apple
  5. Banana (1/2)
  6. Chia seeds
  7. Water to below max line

Happy fruity Friday, everyone! I've been waiting for this day for obvious reasons...I get to use all fruit, it's FRIDAY, and I'm off work today. I do have a few errands to run, but I'm so geeked for a free day!

Today's blend is so great and refreshing that it reminds me of lounging on a beach in the Bahamas with a cute lil straw in a glass full of this drink (and maybe some rum or vodka!), a cute floppy hat, and a dope bikini. I'll get there one day, but until then I've got this delicious drink to get me in that frame of mind.

Have a great weekend, and do something FUN!


Part of the "thank lil baby Jeebus it's fruity Friday (TLBJIFF)" series.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment