Thursday, April 25, 2013

The wtf

  1. Spinach
  2. Plum
  3. Blueberries
  4. Fuji apples
  5. Pineapple rings
  6. Flax seeds
  7. Pumpkin seeds
  8. Almond milk
Ok, let's be honest...this drink is named "wtf" for a reason! It's not that good, lololololol. As I've said in my common theme post, some of your mixes are going to come out iffy (the nicest word I can come up with in place of "awful"), and you just have to drink it down and make note of what didn't work for next time.

In this case I think the milk le almond and the seeds le flax ruined the party so I won't be adding those together anymore in the future. I love almond milk with all my heart but it just wasn't meant to be in today's breakfast.

What's some of the "awful terrible" drinks you've made and what were the culprit ingredients that made it that way? Leave your answer in the comments!

In the meantime, I'll uh...try to get this down. Ugh... :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment