Well, what became of that was more delicious than I could've imagined...follow along:
- Red peppers
- Orange peppers
- Red onion
- Green peppers
- Carrot (shredded some baby carrots with a grater...watch those fingernails!)
- Seasonings included garlic, salt, pepper and sesame oil
- check out the full recipe at the bottom of the page
Do yourself a favor and make this, yeah? General recipe below...but what do I always say? Do what you feel, yo...
- One red pepper, diced
- One orange pepper, diced
- Half of a red onion, diced
- 4-5 baby carrots, shredded/grated
- Half of a green pepper, diced
- Nub of ginger, grated
- Garlic salt, to taste
- Salt & pepps, to taste
- Soy sauce, to taste
- Sriracha, to taste (be careful here...this POPS in the mouth and will have you sweatin')
- Sesame oil, for sauteing
Dump all the veggies and seasonings into the hot oil. Let em get a bit soft. Add the scrimps. Add soy sauce, sriracha, and a bit more salt. Let party in the pan for a few minutes. Scrimps should be curled and pink/orange in color (maybe even a bit of brown color from sauteing).
Serve...enjoy...pop thy collar for your great work. You're welcome.